All Things Beaver
YAY! You Did it!! Before we tell you all the amazing details about your incredible animal personality, we want to make sure you know a few things about your results:
- Many of us are a blend of more than one animal. So don’t be surprised if you take it again and get a different result later – or think that another animal sounds like you too!
- This is just a very brief version of this test. For MORE details, how to use this with teams, and more accurate core and adapted results we have an amazing ONLINE ASSESSMENT! This Assessment will be launching soon, so stay tuned for details!
Awesome! That’s all you need to know. Now it’s time to find out ALL the amazing things about YOU!
- “How was it done in the Past?”
Why We Love Them:
Organized, detailed, and AWESOME at getting things done. Who doesn’t love that?! Details and follow through make the world-go-round, and Beavers are the masters of details and follow through. Things not only get done, but they get done right.
If you are a Beaver, or happen to be blessed to know one, you can see their strengths in action when: a project needs to get done, something needs to be built (they even read the directions!), there is a lot of information needing to be processed before a big decision, and life and work management.
Sometimes they may even slip over into what we call, HYPER Beaverdome! How do you know if you, or your loved on is a HYER Beaver? It’s easy! Walk into their garage, and if the hanging ball that tells them were to park is not only in the perfect place, but is adjusted to be the right height AFTER they get out of the car they have officially slipped into HYPER Beaverdome (this is actually a TRUE story – a mildly annoyed wife came up to Dr. Trent after a seminar, and explained that her husband had done just this – even replicating the seal of his Mercedes, which fit around the one on the car perfectly when he got out).
Communication Tips To Share with Others:
These are some great ways to help those you love learn to better communicate with YOU!
Communication Do’s – How to Communicate with Beaver’s:
- Use facts, and be concise
- Ask questions, and allow them to have time to think before responding
- Ask them to be a part of the process and to state what potential issues they see
Communication Don’ts – How NOT to Communicate with Beaver’s:
- Be rude, or try to convince them with emotion – they are looking for facts or the action plan
- Take their questions personally, they prefer all the information upfront
- Blow past the hard questions, often these are gold mines, and are worth addressing
- Remember, Lion’s and Otter’s – I’m talking to you! ;), Beavers are essential to the team because they will ask the hard questions up front, eliminate obstacles, and help get things done on the backend. They are often not trying to discredit your idea, they are trying to help you make it successful. Inviting them to share what challenges they see can help alleviate potential frustration and tension. And make sure that you all end up on the same team!
Learn About The Other Animals!
Share Your Results:
Are you doing life with a different animal?
Or wanting to learn more about your Strengths? Don’t worry! We have you covered!
The Two Sides of Love will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about your strengths, and how you can understand the strengths of those around you. It’s great for home and work as well!
Let your kids join in the fun! The Treasure Tree is our Award Winning Kids book that helps them learn all about their unique strengths, and how to get along with well others.
Check out our YouTube videos for tons of tips of blending personalities in your home