All Things Lion
YAY! You Did it!! Before we tell you all the amazing details about your incredible animal personality, we want to make sure you know a few things about your results:
- Many of us are a blend of more than one animal. So don’t be surprised if you take it again and get a different result later – or think that another animal sounds like you too!
- This is just a very brief version of this test. For MORE details, how to use this with teams, and more accurate core and adapted results we have an amazing ONLINE ASSESSMENT! This Assessment will be launching soon, so stay tuned for details!
Awesome! That’s all you need to know. Now it’s time to find out ALL the amazing things about YOU!
- Takes Charge
- Decision Maker
- Enjoys Challenges
- “Let’s Do It Now!”
Why We Love Them:
We all need people in our lives who aren’t afraid to take risks, or confront big challenges – and that is what Lions are designed to do.
They push us forward, and don’t allow us to be hung up on fear. They are also incredible at jumping in to get a job done – both at home and at work. If there is a gap in leadership, a Lion will rush to fill it.
If you ever want to challenge a Lion, just tell them that they “can’t do something” and watch them succeed. They often make decisions quickly, and are great a keeping things moving.
While Lion’s sometimes need to be pointed in the right direction, they require very little motivation to achieve their goals making them an incredible force to be reckoned with.
Have you ever been on a road trip with a Lion? They never stop the car! If they do – everyone they’ve been passing is now passing them. They even drive through the mini mart parking lot to avoid having to wait at a red stoplight. Y’all with me??
Communication Tips To Share with Others:
These are some great ways to help those you love learn to better communicate with YOU!
Communication Do’s – How to Communicate with Lion’s:
- Use facts, and be concise
- Get to the point and be direct
- Expect a direct answer
Communication Don’ts – How NOT to Communicate with Lion’s:
- Be rude, or try to convince them with emotion – they are looking for facts or the action plan
- Don’t sugar coat things – they like upfront and direct communication
- Take their response personally – especially if it is more direct than you are used to
- Remember, Beaver’s and Golden Retriever’s – I’m talking to you! ;), Lions are essential to the team because they will work hard to get you to your goal. They may not always be the best at listening, or replying in a sensitive way (think of a tough coach on the football team), but they care greatly about the people around them – and helping them reach their goals.
Learn About The Other Animals!
Share Your Results:
Are you doing life with a different animal?
Or wanting to learn more about your Strengths? Don’t worry! We have you covered!
The Two Sides of Love will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about your strengths, and how you can understand the strengths of those around you. It’s great for home and work as well!
Let your kids join in the fun! The Treasure Tree is our Award Winning Kids book that helps them learn all about their unique strengths, and how to get along with well others.
Check out our YouTube videos for tons of tips of blending personalities in your home