All Things Otter
YAY! You Did it!! Before we tell you all the amazing details about your incredible animal personality, we want to make sure you know a few things about your results:
- Many of us are a blend of more than one animal. So don’t be surprised if you take it again and get a different result later – or think that another animal sounds like you too!
- This is just a very brief version of this test. For MORE details, how to use this with teams, and more accurate core and adapted results we have an amazing ONLINE ASSESSMENT! This Assessment will be launching soon, so stay tuned for details!
Awesome! That’s all you need to know. Now it’s time to find out ALL the amazing things about YOU!
- Takes Risks
- Likes Variety
- Enjoys Change
- Very Verbal
- Mixes Easily
- Avoids Details
- “Trust me! It’ll work out!”
Why We Love Them:
The party doesn’t start until they walk in! Really though! Otter’s are people people – and they love to have FUN. You can put them in any social situation and they instantly have 10 new best friends. They are often the life of the party, and add joy to every situation and person they meet. Their optimism is powerful, and contagious.
They work well with others, often blending differences and helping everyone find the good in each other. They are also incredibly skilled at getting people motivated – which helps in group situations as well. They may lack attention to details, but they make up for it with their energy, attitude, and creativity.
Have you ever been in a social situation with an Otter? Seriously, they know EVERYONE – but they don’t know anyone’s name! They may even ask you to introduce yourself so they can remember a name they are supposed to know 😉 laugh cry emoji
Communication Tips To Share with Others:
These are some great ways to help those you love learn to better communicate with YOU!
Communication Do’s – How to Communicate with Otter’s:
- Be approachable, and smile
- Ask them to think outside of the box – give them permission to be creative
- Try to chat with them before asking for something – building the relationships builds your credibility
Communication Don’ts – How NOT to Communicate with Otter’s:
- Take their multitasking personally
- Take their creativity personally, they aren’t trying to destroy all the rules, they are designed to find creative ways to get things done
- Jump straight to the facts – they want to chat a little first before getting down to business
- Remember, Beaver’s and Lion’s – I’m talking to you! ;), Otter’s are essential to the team because they are your greatest asset with people, and creative problem solving. They can help diffuse tension and create a fun environment. They aren’t trying to destroy all logic or structure – they are just more focused on the people involved, instead of the task itself.
Learn About The Other Animals!
Share Your Results:
Are you doing life with a different animal?
Or wanting to learn more about your Strengths? Don’t worry! We have you covered!
The Two Sides of Love will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about your strengths, and how you can understand the strengths of those around you. It’s great for home and work as well!
Let your kids join in the fun! The Treasure Tree is our Award Winning Kids book that helps them learn all about their unique strengths, and how to get along with well others.
Check out our YouTube videos for tons of tips of blending personalities in your home